Forest Beef Open Farm Sunday
Come and walk around our farm and meet some of our Longhorn Cattle, there'll be some really cute calves too! There'll be tractors you can sit on and a hay pit to dive into...
Come and visit Forest Beef on Open Farm Sunday!
Becky and Russ love opening the gates and encouraging people to come and see what Forest Beef is all about. Open Farm Sunday gives you the chance to come and see for yourself what happens on a working farm. It also gives you the excuse to come and eat some locally produced food!
That's not all:
* There'll be tractors out that you can sit on and a hay pit to dive into!
* See Russ bedding up the cattle
* Get hands on and feed the Longhorn cattle
* Have lunch from our BBQ selling our homemade beef burgers and sausages
* Cakes and refreshments
* Taste the recently revived Taunton Cider
* Face Painting for the children
* Chicks and Chicken
* Forest School
* Stalls TBC
* Farm shop
* Games & Fun!
Entry is FREE! Plenty of free parking - only the refreshments to pay for!
Dogs are welcome, but must be kept on a lead.
Event type: Nature
Venue: Higher Willand Farm, Churchstanton, Taunton, TA3 7RL
Nearest town: Wellington, Somerset, UK
Stay at a nearby Holiday Park and keep the kids amused all day! Parks in the vicinity include those at:
Plenty of hotels are available locally. Consider those in the local towns:
There's plenty more to explore in this area, too! Find more attractions and things to do nearby: